|Also known as||
1180 Peachtree Street Northeast
Atlanta, Georgia 30309
|Designed by||Kendall/Heaton Associates and Pickard Chilton Architects|
|Maximum height||650 feet/195 meters|
- Floor space: 681,000 square feet
- Elevators: 17
- Steel used in construction: 700 tons
- Concrete used in construction: 95,000 tons
- Parking: 1,200 spaces
- Developer: Hines
- Construction company: Turner Construction.
- This building rests on 192 piers drilled 65 feet to bedrock.
- The illuminated fins at the top of the building are 119 feet tall.
- September, 2006: This building is sold to the General Electric Pension Trust for $254,000,000.